Please Note: The placing of adverts for vacant coaching positions is a service to licensed coaches. TSA places these adverts in good faith and does not take responsibilities for any inaccuracies or misrepresentations that may be in any advertisement.
Place: Gauteng - Pretoria
All-out Tennis Coaching has a position available for a passionate and energetic coach for the coaching of beginner to intermediate junior players.
Part time with the possibility of full-time.
- Registered with TSA
- ITF Level 1
- Must be available 2 to 3 days per week, including Saturday mornings
- Punctual and reliable
- Reliable own transport
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans
Please send a short CV to [email protected]
Place: KZN - Pietermaritzburg
Vacancy: Full Time Coach
Starting Date: Immediate
TENNIS COACHING VACANCY
CF tennis Academy in Pietermaritzburg is looking for a full-time coach.
The position is available immediately.
The successful applicant should meet the following requirements:
- Have a valid driver’s license and own transport
- Young, dynamic, and enthusiastic
- Good to Advanced playing ability
- Comfortable coaching beginners through to advanced players
- Great interpersonal skills
- Must be punctual, reliable, and honest
- Applicants must have a minimum of a Level 1 TSA qualification, and in good standing with TSA
- Applicants must be fluent in English
- Sober habits
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS:
30 September 2020 – 13H00
Please apply in writing, together with your CV and at least 2 references to:
Place: Pretoria/Centurion area; Gauteng
Vacancy: Full Time Head Coach
Starting Date: September 2020
- Managing a team of coaches
- Marketing and assisting with business operations.
- Building tennis Programs and new group sessions.
- Coaching from Beginners to High Performance Players;
- Coaching Groups and Individuals;
- Coaching Tennis Holiday Clinics;
- Organizing and running of Tournaments and events;
- Local and International Touring.
- Looking for a highly qualified individual, who is passionate about growing the sport of tennis and has extensive international tennis playing and coaching experience.
- Playing ability must be at a highly advanced level.
- An extensive understanding of the mental game of tennis
- Experience in working with Female tennis players
- Registered and in good standing with Tennis South Africa;
- Must have advanced marketing experience and interpersonal skills to be able to grow the company.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience
- Reliable, Punctual, Honest and Trustworthy;
- Able to work with Word, Excel; PowerPoint and very computer literate.
- Able to work with Kids and Adults; All Levels.
- Fluent in English
- Own transport and a Valid Driver’s License
- South African citizen/in possession of a valid work permit
Salary: Negotiable, depending on Qualifications and experience.
To apply please send a comprehensive CV to [email protected]