Please Note: The placing of adverts for vacant coaching positions is a service to licensed coaches. TSA places these adverts in good faith and does not take responsibilities for any inaccuracies or misrepresentations that may be in any advertisement.
Place: Tennetics Tennis Academy - Various areas
Vacancy: Full Time Assistant Coach
Starting Date: March 2020
Tennetics Tennis Academy is looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic individual to join our team. Clients are based in the Vryburg, Schweizer-Reneke, Hartswater, Kuruman and Kathu area.
What you can expect from us:
- Head Sponsorship;
- All coaching equipment including balls, coaching aids, racquets;
- Tennis24seven Sponsorship;
- Tours and tournaments;
- Comprehensive coaching schedule;
- Holiday clinics;
- Full-time administration support;
- Reimbursement for TSA courses.
What we are LOOKING for:
- Qualified and registered with TSA;
- Minimum coaching qualification of Level 1 ITF or higher;
- Advanced level of play;
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans;
- Police Clearance Certificate required;
- Valid driver’s licence;
- MUST have your own vehicle;
- First Aid course;
- Must be able to work with computers and proficient in Word and Excel;
- Valid work permit or RSA I.D.
Commission based earnings. Great opportunity to increase your earning potential.
Please send CV and at least 2 references to: [email protected]
Place: Bellville/Durbanville (Cape Town)
Vacancy: Full Time Coach
Starting Date: 15th January 2020
- Coaching from Beginners to Advanced Players;
- Coaching Groups and Individuals;
- Coaching Tennis Holiday Clinics;
- Organizing and running of Tournaments;
- Playing league;
- Organizing events.
- Looking for a young and enthusiastic individual;
- Registered and in good standing with Tennis South Africa;
- Level 1 ITF or higher;
- High Level of playing ability;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience;
- Reliable, Punctual, Honest and Trustworthy;
- Good Organizational and communication skills;
- Able to work with Word and Excel;
- Able to work with Kids and Adults;
- Fluent in English
- Reliable transport/ Valid Driver’s License
- South African citizen/in possession of a valid work permit
Salary: Depending on Qualification and experience. Sponsorship with HEAD and FALKE.
To apply and get more info please send a comprehensive CV to [email protected]
Place: Greenside, Johannesburg
Vacancy: Assistant Coach
Sue Rollinson Tennis Academy based in Greenside, Johannesburg are looking to employ an assistant coach.
• YOUNG MALE/FEMALE;
• PLAY N STAY, LEVEL 1 QUALIFICATION;
• MUST BE AN ADVANCED OR GOOD LEAGUE LEVEL TENNIS PLAYER;
• MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVERS LICENSE, TRANSPORTATION AND CELLPHONE;
• MUST BE FLUENT IN ENGLISH;
• WILLING TO LEARN AND DEVELOP INTO OUR ACADEMY;
• SALARY NEGOTIABLE;
• MUST BE PASSIONATE ABOUT COACHING, HARD WORKING & HAVE EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS;
• MUST BE DEDICATED AND RELIABLE;
• TO START IMMEDIATELY.
Please mail CV TO: [email protected]
“Grayston Preparatory School, a leading co-educational independent preparatory school based in the heart of Sandton is looking for an established tennis academy with good references and reliable coaches to take over our current tennis programme. The current programme consists of group and private lessons for children aged 4 years old to 14 years old as well as competitive school team tennis.
Should you be interested please send your letter of application and company profile through to [email protected].
Shortlisted listed companies will be contact in early January for interview and discussions.”
Place: Fairland, Randburg, Johannesburg
Vacancy: Head Coach
Starting Date: January 1, 2020
Salary (Dependent on experience and qualifications)
Kinetik Tennis Academy is offering a fantastic opportunity for aspiring tennis coaches at our Fairland venue. The academy is committed to developing players but also as successful people for the future. We not only give you the coach the opportunity to learn as a coach, but we also coach and teach our coaches that are willing to learn to run and manage their own tennis business in the future.
- Individual will be responsible for coaching during the morning and afternoon
- Individual may be involved in managing and travelling with players to national, regionally and international tournaments
- Should also be willing to work outside stipulated hours as per the demand of the work
- Run and manage top national players and their individual programs
- TSA Member
- Management and leadership experience essential
- Fluent in English
- Must have a passion for tennis and for coaching and commit your full time to tennis
- Be open to growing and learning for constant improvement
- Must be familiar with computers and working in Word and Excel
- Coaching qualification must have a play and stay + Level 1 ITF or higher will be favorable
- Advanced playing ability + natural ability to be physical and intense
- South African Citizen or in possession of a valid work permit
- Valid Driver’s license and own reliable transport
- Dynamic, reliable, well organized and enthusiastic
- Must be permanently employable
- Excellent communication skills – parents, players, coaches and Kinetik Tennis
Place: German Country Club (Paulshof)
Vacancy: Tennis Coach
HPTA is looking for a young dynamic tennis coach between the ages of 19 and 25.
• Must have own transport;
• High quality of tennis playing ability;
• Must be able to work with advanced, intermediate, and beginner players;
• Hard worker;
• TSA qualified (Play and Stay);
• Monthly Salary depends on TSA Qualification.
Interested candidates must please contact Pieter-Schalk Becker on 061 807 7007 or [email protected]
FACEBOOK: HPTA JHB
Vacancy: Tennis Coach
Good to great tennis academy is based in Hartbeespoort/Brits & Pecanwood area and looking for a coach to join in the tennis coaching program, part time in 2019 and full time from 2020. There is great opportunity for those willing to work hard and build a future in tennis coaching while impacting young kids.
Good playing ability and understanding of technique;
Minimum qualification of play and stay;
License and own transport;
Able to communicate in Afrikaans and English;
Able to work with beginners to intermediates and groups and individuals;
Needs to be well presentable and professional;
Willingness to learn.
The academy is at a good growth point, so plenty of opportunity to grow in your own coaching and investing in the academy for long term goals.
CV’s to be sent to [email protected]
Contact me for more information if needed on 078 102 4049.