N:B Any ads placed on our website do not hold TSA liable for guaranteed employment. This is the discretion of the academy making use of our advertising portal. Please ensure to contact them directly.
Place: Western Cape - Moorreesburg
Vacancy: High Performance Coach
Dynamic, enthusiastic mature individual who has a passion for the game;
Previous experience will stand you in good stead;
Prepared to reside in rural Western Cape (Moorreesburg;
Must be permanently employable;
Fluent in English (Afrikaans will be advantageous);
Minimum Play and Stay, ITF Level 1, high standard of playing ability, registered and licensed-in good standing with TSA;
Police clearance and minimum 1st aid level 1;
Promote academy and increase client base, forward planning and strategizing, assist at tournaments/trials/tours;
Strong communication skills – between players and parents.
*Valid driver’s license, own reliable transport – (would be an advantage)
Sponsorship with Wilson and all coaching equipment to be supplied
SALARY: To be discussed
Position IMMEDIATELY available.
Submit CV to [email protected] – also contact Burden on 0837022472.
Interviews / on court playing ability will be conducted to appoint successful candidate
CLOSING DATE : 20 January 2021
Place: Cape Town - Newlands
Vacancy: Junior Coach
A Junior Coaching position is available for the right candidate at the prestigious, private, Kelvin Grove Club located in the leafy suburbs of Newlands, Cape Town. Home of the 2019 Davis Cup Tournament.
Kelvin has 11 hard courts, 8 floodlit. 5 restaurants, a gym and pool and conference and banquet facilities.
Kelvin has reciprocity with many top resorts around the world.
The successful candidate will start January 28th
- TSA member in good standing
- Minimum level 1 ITF coaching certificate required
- 2-3 years coaching experience preferred both group and private coaching experience
- Experience/knowledge of private club environment preferred
- High level of play (national) to play premier league for the club
- Own transport and valid SA drivers licence
- Professional demeanour and dress code at all times
- Excellent communication skills
- Shows initiative and is eager to go the extra mile
- Travel to tournaments may be required
Please send a short CV to [email protected] with following info:
- Current work place and reference
- Level of play
- Current duties and no of hours per day coaching and ages of pupils
- Country of birth
- Coaching goals and aspirations
- A short summary of why you love coaching tennis
Place: Gauteng - Randburg
Position: Head Coach
Starting Date: 15 January 2021
Kinetik Tennis Academy is offering an opportunity for aspiring tennis coaches. The academy is committed to employ and develop coach to their full potential and give them further opportunities within our system. We not only give you the coach the opportunity to learn, but we also coach and teach our coaches that are willing to learn to run and manage their own tennis business in the future. If you are interested, please email us today.
- Individual will be responsible for coaching during the morning and afternoon.
- Individual may be involved in managing and travelling with players to national, regional, and international tournaments.
- Should also be willing to work outside stipulated hours as per the demand of the work.
- Run and manage top national players and their individual programs.
- TSA Member.
- Management and leadership experience essential.
- Fluent in English.
- Must have a passion for tennis and for coaching and commit your full time to tennis.
- Be open to growing and learning for constant improvement.
- Must be familiar with computers and working in Word and Excel.
- Coaching qualification must have a play and stay + Level 1 ITF or higher will be favourable.
- South African Citizen or in possession of a valid work permit.
- Valid Driver’s license and own reliable transport.
- Dynamic, reliable, well organized, and enthusiastic.
- Must be permanently employable.
- Excellent communication skills.
Place: Northern Cape
Position: Assistant Coach
Our Academy is based in Kathu in the Northern Cape and we are looking for an Assistant Coach to start in January 2021.
Coach will start with 20-25 hours per week with huge scope expand.
Rates of pay will be very competitive and based on experience.
Candidate must hold National Instructor Qualification, be able to work with beginners to advanced players, have own transport and a high playing standard. It is imperative that you are also up to date with your annual TSA registration.
Any interested coaches can send their CV’s to the following email address [email protected]
Place: KZN - Pietermaritzburg
Position: Full Time Coach
CF tennis Academy based in Pietermaritzburg is looking for a full-time coach to join their growing team of coaching staff.
The position is available 15 January 2021.
The successful applicant should meet the following requirements:
• Have a valid driver’s license and own transport
• Decent playing ability
• Versatile coaching ability
• Good interpersonal skills
• Must be punctual, reliable, and honest
• Level 1 TSA qualification, and in good standing with TSA
• Applicants must be fluent in English
• Sober habits
Please apply by submitting your CV and covering letter with at least 2 references to: [email protected]
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 30 November2020.