Beach Tennis in South Africa
WELCOME TO THE SOUTH AFRICAN BEACH TENNIS REVOLUTION
Beach Tennis is an approved International Tennis Federation (ITF) discipline and South Africa is one of 47 countries around the world where the sport is now being promoted and played. TSA believe that Beach Tennis is the “fun tennis” of the future, as it is a game that can be played by all ages and all playing abilities.
Richard Glover, CEO of TSA, on Beach Tennis: “Visit any beach in South African during the festive season and you will see a wide variety of people playing a simple form of beach tennis - with a paddle and ball. What this demonstrates is that beach tennis is fun, easy to play and appeals to all ages. It offers a simple and easy entry point into our sport and we think it is a dynamic platform from which to grow tennis in South Africa.”
Want to find out more about beach tennis? email us at [email protected]
SOME USEFUL LINKS:
- ITF Beach tennis rules
- SA beach tennis rules regulations
- 2018 Beach Tennis Tournament Application form
- Topspin equipment flyer
- Arnold Classic ITF Tournament (16-20 May 2018) - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
RECENT NEWS ARTICLES:
- 4th April: South African beach tennis winners off to Russia
- 3rd April: Brookshaw and Vorster heading to Russia in August!
- 2nd April: Davidson and Klaasen to represent SA!
- 29th March: Easter is beach tennis time in Gauteng
- 13th March: Welcome to the beach tennis revolution
ACTION IMAGES FROM RECENT EVENTS: