Please Note: The placing of adverts for vacant coaching positions is a service to licensed coaches. TSA places these adverts in good faith and does not take responsibilities for any inaccuracies or misrepresentations that may be in any advertisement.
Place: Cape Town - Newlands
Vacancy: Junior Coach
A Junior Coaching position is available for the right candidate at the prestigious, private, Kelvin Grove Club located in the leafy suburbs of Newlands, Cape Town. Home of the 2019 Davis Cup Tournament.
Kelvin has 11 hard courts, 8 floodlit. 5 restaurants, a gym and pool and conference and banquet facilities.
Kelvin has reciprocity with many top resorts around the world.
The successful candidate will start January 28th
- TSA member in good standing
- Minimum level 1 ITF coaching certificate required
- 2-3 years coaching experience preferred both group and private coaching experience
- Experience/knowledge of private club environment preferred
- High level of play (national) to play premier league for the club
- Own transport and valid SA drivers licence
- Professional demeanour and dress code at all times
- Excellent communication skills
- Shows initiative and is eager to go the extra mile
- Travel to tournaments may be required
Please send a short CV to [email protected] with following info:
- Current work place and reference
- Level of play
- Current duties and no of hours per day coaching and ages of pupils
- Country of birth
- Coaching goals and aspirations
- A short summary of why you love coaching tennis
Place: Cape Town
Vacancy: Assistant Coach
- TSA registered coach
- Play & Stay Trainer
- Own transport
- Must be able to work with beginner, as well as advanced children.
- Fluent in Afrikaans & English
- Coaching group and individual lessons
- Must be able to travel between venues
Salary: Negotiable depending on qualification and experience. Starting Date: January 2021.
Applicants can send email to [email protected]
Closing date for applicants: 23 October 2020
Place: Gauteng - Pretoria
All-out Tennis Coaching has a position available for a passionate and energetic coach for the coaching of beginner to intermediate junior players.
Part time with the possibility of full-time.
- Registered with TSA
- ITF Level 1
- Must be available 2 to 3 days per week, including Saturday mornings
- Punctual and reliable
- Reliable own transport
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans
Please send a short CV to [email protected]
Place: KZN - Pietermaritzburg
Vacancy: Full Time Coach
Starting Date: Immediate
TENNIS COACHING VACANCY
CF tennis Academy in Pietermaritzburg is looking for a full-time coach.
The position is available immediately.
The successful applicant should meet the following requirements:
- Have a valid driver’s license and own transport
- Young, dynamic, and enthusiastic
- Good to Advanced playing ability
- Comfortable coaching beginners through to advanced players
- Great interpersonal skills
- Must be punctual, reliable, and honest
- Applicants must have a minimum of a Level 1 TSA qualification, and in good standing with TSA
- Applicants must be fluent in English
- Sober habits
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS:
30 September 2020 – 13H00
Please apply in writing, together with your CV and at least 2 references to:
Place: Pretoria/Centurion area; Gauteng
Vacancy: Full Time Head Coach
Starting Date: September 2020
- Managing a team of coaches
- Marketing and assisting with business operations.
- Building tennis Programs and new group sessions.
- Coaching from Beginners to High Performance Players;
- Coaching Groups and Individuals;
- Coaching Tennis Holiday Clinics;
- Organizing and running of Tournaments and events;
- Local and International Touring.
- Looking for a highly qualified individual, who is passionate about growing the sport of tennis and has extensive international tennis playing and coaching experience.
- Playing ability must be at a highly advanced level.
- An extensive understanding of the mental game of tennis
- Experience in working with Female tennis players
- Registered and in good standing with Tennis South Africa;
- Must have advanced marketing experience and interpersonal skills to be able to grow the company.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience
- Reliable, Punctual, Honest and Trustworthy;
- Able to work with Word, Excel; PowerPoint and very computer literate.
- Able to work with Kids and Adults; All Levels.
- Fluent in English
- Own transport and a Valid Driver’s License
- South African citizen/in possession of a valid work permit
Salary: Negotiable, depending on Qualifications and experience.
To apply please send a comprehensive CV to [email protected]