The Growthpoint Super 8 Series Race for the 2018/19 junior tennis season is heating up!
The race aims to build our key TSA junior national tournaments (specifically Growthpoint Super 8 events and the Growthpoint Junior Nationals), into a series – in order to recognise the most consistent junior players in South Africa.
The race covers nine tournaments in total – eight x Growthpoint Super 8 events, as well as the Growthpoint Junior Nationals – played in the period from the 1st December 2018 to the 31st July 2019. Players earn race points for rounds reached at the above tournaments. Points are accumulated over the above time period, per age group and per gender. At the end of the designated time period, the player with the most points (per gender and per age group) will win the Series title, as well as some great prizes!
The series winners in each age group (and gender) will each win a trophy, a R5000 travel voucher and free entry into all Growthpoint Super 8 events (as well as Nationals) in 2020. The series runners up will each win free entry into all Growthpoint Super 8 events (as well as Nationals) in 2020.
PLEASE NOTE: As per last year, the Growthpoint Super 8 Series Race (for 2018/2019) covers a player’s best 5 results.
Select one of the below links for the current race tables:
Boys race per age group:
- B12: https://tsa.sportyhq.com/ranking/group/726
- B14: https://tsa.sportyhq.com/ranking/group/727
- B16: https://tsa.sportyhq.com/ranking/group/728
- Men's Open: https://tsa.sportyhq.com/ranking/group/729
Girls race per age group:
- G12: https://tsa.sportyhq.com/ranking/group/734
- G14: https://tsa.sportyhq.com/ranking/group/735
- G16: https://tsa.sportyhq.com/ranking/group/736
- Women's Open: https://tsa.sportyhq.com/ranking/group/737
CLICK HERE to read the full race rules, together with a breakdown of the race points that can be earned at each tournament.